OrangeScape Developer Community

A community for Application Developers on OrangeScape's Platform-as-a-Service

Suresh Sambandam's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"The item goes to team inbox for those users who are secondary users for a user!"

Suresh Sambandam replied Mar 10, 2011 to What is the Concept behind the Primary User and Secondary User in Subscribed_User model?

2 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Suresh Sambandam

"V1.2"

Suresh Sambandam replied Feb 8, 2011 to What SOAP version is supported?

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Suresh Sambandam

"Anbu,   can you file a bug for this? we should be able specify .appspot.com in the d…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 28, 2010 to Unable to Deploy Application

11 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Anbarasan

"1. Is this because of two different permission for the groups? 2. Can I specify two…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 21, 2010 to How to show 2 different queues for an activity

3 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Anbarasan

"Sonali, I would suggest you first complete the GAE deployment! The J2EE deployment…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 7, 2010 to How to deploy application on application server(in-premise JEE)

9 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Sonali Gonnade

"Sonali, 1. You need to download a WAR of the application you created from Studio 2.…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 4, 2010 to How to deploy application on application server(in-premise JEE)

9 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Sonali Gonnade

"Baalaaji, that was meant for Anbu - not for you! But even you can add using the 'Su…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 1, 2010 to How to delete a model in Orangescape Studio?

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Baalaaji

"Can you please add this to 'Submit an issue'? - If not done already!"

Suresh Sambandam replied Dec 1, 2010 to How to delete a model in Orangescape Studio?

6 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Baalaaji

"Mani, it should be R3.0 as Sudhakar is from CI.Com. I also re-classified the item t…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Nov 22, 2010 to How to create mobile web page in OrangeScape

4 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Anbarasan

"May be there is a specific logging level that can be turned on to get this data in t…"

Suresh Sambandam replied Oct 5, 2010 to How to track the reports usage

4 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by Santhosh Mahizhan

RSS

© 2018   Created by OrangeScape Technologies.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service