OrangeScape Developer Community

A community for Application Developers on OrangeScape's Platform-as-a-Service

Studio (Release 3.0 & Above) (399)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Data Retrieval from Google Server

Once I have an application created and data saved on cloud. Can I get the data in any format from these Google servers as a backup, or for…

Started by Vineeth Abraham

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Prasanna Jaganathan

Language Support

How can I customise a screen to be in another language other than English. But Dimension does not allow to save the words of the other lang…

3 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Dinesh Varadharajan

New Application

I have created a new application(Triad HR) on cloud, and submited that request. Who will validate and grant me subscription to create the m…

1 Jan 29, 2010
Reply by Sumathi Rajendran

How to implement Multi-tenancy

I am creating an application on the google server to be used by multiple users from different companies. What are the basic consideration d…

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suresh Sambandam

Reports on 3.0

I like to know how reports are generated in 3.0. Is there any analytical features incoporated in these reports.

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by OrangeScape Technologies

Model modification,attachments on 3.0

Since queries are absent how can a update,modify other model,delete,attach documents etc. If there are some demo's on these aspects will be…

2 Jan 25, 2010
Reply by Vineeth Abraham

I need a small demo on Process Design

Can you provide a small demo of a process design process, with branches (how conditions are written for navigation).

1 Jan 25, 2010

Help on 3.0

Can you help on how auto sequence numbers are generated in a model, eg: "IN-0001" etc. Can you provide a small demo of a process design pro…

1 Jan 24, 2010

UI Layout - Best Practice

For creating best form layouts a good amount of planning and thinking on the layout has to be done before starting the work on Studio. The…

Started by OrangeScape Technologies

0 Jan 24, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by OrangeScape Technologies.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service